[Discuss-gnuradio] Using usrp_sink in own C++ OOT block

From: Emanuel.Staudinger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using usrp_sink in own C++ OOT block
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 07:54:58 +0000

Hi all,

I’m struggling using the gnuradio usrp_sink in my own OOT block:

·         I added “UHD” to the gr required components in the Cmake lists file of my OOT block.

·         I have a shared pointer to the usrp sink as a private member

·         In the constructor of my OOT block I want to initialize the device. However I’m stuck with the stream_args_t struct.

o   E.g. ::uhd::stream_args_t MyStreamArgs; à this works without compilation and linker error but when I start my flowgraph with just that, I get an attribute error in GRC which indicates that something during linking / swig failed.

Does anyone have an idea? Or a simple example how to use the usrp_sink or usrp_source in its own block. The main reason for doing that is that I have purely message based blocks and I want to wrap the usrp_sink in such a block for my purposes.

Regards,

Emanuel