Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-trellis test_cpm.py question

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-trellis test_cpm.py question
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 08:50:26 -0400

Here is what needs to be done (simple).

N is the dimensionality of the signal space (found earlier in the code).
Now we need to set up a filter bank to project the incoming signal to all its dimensions. These filters are held on the MF[] array.
Now (due to laziness) i didn't write a for loop that instantiates N filter blocks, but I just instantiated them manually for the case of N=2 in

filter_fir_filter_xxx_0_0 = filter.fir_filter_ccc(Q, MF[0].conjugate())
filter_fir_filter_xxx_0_0_0 = filter.fir_filter_ccc(Q, MF[1].conjugate())

So what needs to be done is (through a for loop) instantiate these N filter blocks
and appropriately modify the code (in the "connections" part) to make the right
connections to and from these blocks.

best,
Achilleas