Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] log4cpp library not found

From: lists
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] log4cpp library not found
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2017 04:04:41 -0700

Only /home was saved , but there was no code there. I kind of wished I had
mirrored /usr/local because it was a lot of work to build some of the code
again, but that wouldn't be a clean installation.

How is this for an idea? Log4cpp isn't unique to gnuradio. I will dig around
for some program that also uses log4cpp and see if the installation works. It
would have to be code using cmake.

I did a google on log4cpp dependency and found this:
https://github.com/avxsynth/avxsynth/wiki

‎I don't have to install it, just try to build it and see if it finds my
log4cpp.