Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] log4cpp library not found

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] log4cpp library not found
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 23:12:37 -0700

sudo yum search all log4cpp
================================== Matched: log4cpp
==================================
log4cpp-devel.x86_64 : Development tools for Log for C++
liblog4cpp5.x86_64 : Logging for C++

ldconfig -v | grep liblog4cpp
ldconfig: Can't stat /usr/lib64/graphviz/sharp: No such file or directory
ldconfig: Can't stat /usr/lib64/graphviz/java: No such file or directory
ldconfig: Can't stat /usr/lib64/graphviz/perl: No such file or directory
ldconfig: Can't stat /usr/lib64/graphviz/php: No such file or directory
ldconfig: Can't stat /usr/lib64/graphviz/ocaml: No such file or directory
ldconfig: Can't stat /usr/lib64/graphviz/python: No such file or directory
ldconfig: Can't stat /usr/lib64/graphviz/lua: No such file or directory
ldconfig: Can't stat /usr/lib64/graphviz/tcl: No such file or directory
ldconfig: Can't stat /usr/lib64/graphviz/guile: No such file or directory
ldconfig: Can't stat /usr/lib64/graphviz/ruby: No such file or directory
ldconfig: Path `/opt/kde3/lib64' given more than once
ldconfig: Path `/opt/kde3/lib' given more than once
ldconfig: Can't stat /libx32: No such file or directory
ldconfig: Can't stat /usr/libx32: No such file or directory
ldconfig: Cannot stat /opt/kde3/lib64/libgmcop.so: No such file or directory
        liblog4cpp.so.5 -> liblog4cpp.so.5.0.6
        liblog4cpp.so.6.0 -> liblog4cpp.so.6.0.0
        liblog4cpp.so.5 -> liblog4cpp.so.5.0.6