[Discuss-gnuradio] File sink Recording Issue

From: Jahnavendra Mattipa
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] File sink Recording Issue
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 10:44:04 +0530

Hello all,
​​​​​​​​​​​ I am jahnavendra. I am facing some difficulty while recording the data in the gnuradio 'grc' file. I recorded data using fil sink but it is looking like some special characters are showing while opening the recorded file. Can anyone please tell me how to identify the recorded data and which which format best suites to open the file. While recording the data using signal generator it is creating in the order of GB range files and i attached some recorded files, using these you may get an idea about my problem.
          Thank you in advance.