Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio Error On Mac

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio Error On Mac
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 16:48:14 -0400

Hi Vamsi - Glad to hear you worked out the issue. Cheers! - MLD

On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 4:21 PM, Vamsi Krishna Adsumilli <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks for the reply.
We were able to narrow down the issue. After generating a OOT module using gr_modtool, i have incorrectly edited the following lines, which caused the issue.

            in_sig=numpy.complex64,
            out_sig=numpy.complex64)

Where it should have been

            in_sig=[numpy.complex64],
            out_sig=[numpy.complex64])

I faced new issues each time I restart using GNURadio on MAC, so I initially jumped to that conclusion, I’m sorry about the confusion.