Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using multi_usrp in python code

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using multi_usrp in python code
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 11:52:59 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

I tried to use the set_auto_dc_offset method of the usrp_source class (GRC automatically creates a usrp_source instance) to disable auto offset correction and the set_dc_offset to set it to 0, but experimentally, it seems that it does not do anything.
We know of this:

https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues/1236

Basically, to make this work, you'd need to remove the

#if $dc_offs_enb$(n)()
line from the USRP_Source's XML file. And to do that you just need to remove the lines that generate that line and the #endif line from the python script mentioned in above Bug report.
If you could do that, test it, and do a pull request, I think we all would be thankful!

Best regards,
Marcus