[Discuss-gnuradio] Change the RX frequency of USRP Source using a tag

From: Damindra Bandara
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Change the RX frequency of USRP Source using a tag
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2017 15:31:39 -0400

Hi,

I was able to add a tag (tx_freq) and change the the frequency of USRP sink  successfully. I want to do the same thing for USRP source. Since source doesn't take any input I was wondering how to do this.

I tried with message strobe and it worked, but I need to change the frequency based on some external event. When that event happens I want to add a tag to trigger the frequency change.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Damindra

--
Damindra Savithri Bandara,
Ph.D. in Information Technology (Candidate)