[Discuss-gnuradio] Controlling Flowgraph Variables from a Webpage/ Exter

From: Mehmeto
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Controlling Flowgraph Variables from a Webpage/ External Application.
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 08:28:16 -0700 (MST)

Dear All,
 I would like to control the variables in realtime of a GNU Radio Flowgraph
(like Sampling Rate, Center Frequency, Demodulator type etc.) from a Webpage
or external application.
I imagine that we need a webserver/ external application that communicates
with the Flowgraph.
Which type of GNU Radio  blocks are suitable for this job?
ZeroMq, XmlRPC, Control port ?

I have checked out ShinySDR but i uses GNU Radio simulated blocks as
plugins. (Not directly Flowgraphs)

Thank you in advance.