Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gr-Inspector Install error

From: Jacqueline . Walker
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gr-Inspector Install error
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 15:27:02 +0000

Hi Tellrell and others,

I have been having similar problems while going through the various tutorials and have come up with some workarounds (with help from a python expert – my 21 year old son) and am now getting to the bottom of it.

I have fixed it by adding the following lines to the -_init__.py file and then re-doing the make and make install steps so that it gets compiled into the site-packages directories in the PYTHONPATH.

import sys

sys.path.append("/your-home-path/gr-tutorial/python/")

sys.path.append("/your-home-path/gr-tutorial/build/")

sys.path.append("/your-home-path/gr-tutorial/build/swig/")

I suppose I could add these paths to the sys path and that would fix the problem once and for all.

Regards

Jacqueline