[Discuss-gnuradio] Ideas for Google summer of Code 2017

From: sushil iyer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Ideas for Google summer of Code 2017
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 12:03:54 +0530

My idea is to create a separate toolbox for the research community inclined towards Software defined Radio ( Cognitive Radio ).

The main focus of this toolbox will be towards enhancement of Quality of Experience of CR users (secondary or unlicensed users) through Machine Learning based efficient Dynamic Spectrum Access (DSA).

I intend to develop a comprehensive Learning based DSA library including

This would help the CR research community to immediately design systems using blocks which would be provided like

This a short version of my idea for GSoC.

It would be of utmost help if I could be guided as to how can I modify this idea to give it a final shape for my proposal. I know it is a bit early, but I would rather prepare from now onwards.

Sincerely

Sushil Iyer