Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Google Summer of Code -- Ideas List!

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Google Summer of Code -- Ideas List!
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 20:49:23 +0100

Hi Kartik,

sorry, we've all been pretty busy over the Weekend – FOSDEM and stuff.

So, I personally think this is a pretty great idea that you should definitely put on the GNU Radio wiki page for GSoC ideas – if someone has a great idea how to improve what you're proposing, it's a wiki for a reason – so frankly, go for it. Notice that it'd be awesome if you putting this on the page also meant that you'd agree to at least partially mentor the student that picks that topic!

Best