Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Module has no 'attribute'---OOT Module

From: Sebastian Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Module has no 'attribute'---OOT Module
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 03:21:50 -0800

Hi Tellrell,

I just recently installed the gr-inspector oot module. When I tried to run a flow-graph using one of the blocks from the module I got the following error.

please try to keep replying to only one subject on the mailing list (you have opened 3 threads so far, all on gr-inspector).

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'signal_detector_cvf'

Not sure what possibly went wrong. Any ideas??

This just means gr-inspector is not (properly) installed. From the information you provided so far I cannot identify what is going wrong on your system. Also, you should make sure python and all other dependencies work fine (regarding your previous mail) before you try to install gr-inspector.

Best,

Sebastian