[Discuss-gnuradio] Control port performance monitor in gr-ieee802.11

From: sumitstop
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Control port performance monitor in gr-ieee802.11
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 02:45:18 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

Do we have control port based performance monitor in gr-ieee 802.11

The documentations says that it has :

"If you see warnings that blocks_ctrlport_monitor_performance is missing
that means that you installed GNU Radio without control port or performance
counters. These blocks allow you to monitor the performance of the
transceiver while it is running, but are not required. You can just delete
them from the flow graph."

But I cudn't find. I checked in all the examples provided.

I have my openairinterface WiFi receiver working and I was thinking to
perform a timing analysis comparison. It will help me to improve mine :)

Regards

Sumit