Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing GNUradio from source on Windows 7

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing GNUradio from source on Windows 7
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 15:54:23 -0800

Hello Ernie,

The TwinRX support was added in UHD 3.10. So unfortunately just loading FPGA images compatible with the Windows binary builds of GNU Radio will not be sufficient to get you on the air. I don't know what version of UHD Geof plans on including in the upcoming release.

In the meanwhile your options are to continue working to get GNU Radio building from source on Windows, or to setup a Mac or Linux environment and build there. The build environments on Linux and Mac are more mature so that's usually quite quick to get started with.

Regards,
Derek