[Discuss-gnuradio] PYGTK Installed but invisible to cmake .. (arch linux

From: Hotel Kilo Alpha Delta Japon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] PYGTK Installed but invisible to cmake .. (arch linux manjaro)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 20:48:37 -0500

Hello,
When manually compiling from git sources, i get all the components needed but gnuradio-companion gets disables cause of PYGTK not being found. Although present under my system.

--   Dependency PYGTK_FOUND = FALSE

But I can see it installed under my system:

address@hidden build]$ yaourt -s pygtk
1 extra/pygtk 2.24.0-6 [installed]
    Python bindings for the GTK widget set

address@hidden build]$ sudo find / -name pygtk
find: ‘/run/user/1000/gvfs’: Permission denied
/usr/include/pygtk-2.0/pygtk
/usr/lib/pygtk
/usr/share/gtk-doc/html/pygtk
/usr/share/pygtk

Any little hint on how to go about... greatly appreciated.

ADJ

-- Python checking for python >= 2.5
-- Python checking for python >= 2.5 - found
--
-- Python checking for Cheetah >= 2.0.0
-- Python checking for Cheetah >= 2.0.0 - found

-- -- Configuring gnuradio-companion support...
--   Dependency ENABLE_GNURADIO_RUNTIME = ON
--   Dependency ENABLE_PYTHON = ON
--   Dependency PYTHON_MIN_VER_FOUND = TRUE
--   Dependency CHEETAH_FOUND = TRUE
--   Dependency LXML_FOUND = TRUE
--   Dependency PYGTK_FOUND = FALSE
--   Dependency NUMPY_FOUND = TRUE
--   Disabling gnuradio-companion support.
--   Override with -DENABLE_GRC=ON/OFF

HK4ADJ