Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRPs having the same IP address on a network

From: Qurat-Ul-Ann Akbar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRPs having the same IP address on a network
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 10:30:07 -0600

I have checked my network configurations on both computers and the netmask is set to 255.255.255.0.

I changed the IP of one USRP to 192.168.10.3 and then I started transmitting data from the other USRP. It doesnt receive anything and when I changed the IP back to 192.168.10.2 it started receiving data. Is it related to the fact that I wasnt able to ping the USRP with IP address 192.168.10.3 from the other computer? But I should be able to change the IP and still receive data.