Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] filesink to multiple files without dropping data

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] filesink to multiple files without dropping data
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 12:49:18 +0100

This. There's a fine line between "stuff that you'd want to adapt from an example" and "stuff that when you write its specification down already looks very much like a program". If you're in the latter case, well, write a program (in that case, a GNU Radio block).

As Marcus said, there's a lot of tutorials; I'd recommend the official Guided Tutorials from http://tutorials.gnuradio.org , which will explain how to do that.

Best regards,

Marcus