Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] guided tutorials - problem with tutorial 3

From: sreeraj r
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] guided tutorials - problem with tutorial 3
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 16:15:25 +0100

On Fri, Jan 13, 2017 at 3:40 PM, Jacqueline.Walker <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Sreeraj,

Ok, thanks, trying that – it tells me no apparently  and is offering to upgrade a heap of stuff – including some stuff I only just installed a couple of hours ago (!) – and I also – to fill you in – removed my gnuradio installation and re-did by installing gnuradio-companion package – which has helped a bit (some errors I had before at the initial installation didn’t re-occur as you might imagine).

It wants to upgrade stuff including :  boost, various libraries including libvolk and python stuff including python-lxml… I can go ahead and let it do this?

It is always best to keep these libs updated to match your gnuradio build in Arch. Make sure that you read [1].
-Sreeraj

Thanks

Jacqueline