[Discuss-gnuradio] FW: [SOLVED] Re: gr-gsm - ImportError: No module name

From: Jacqueline . Walker
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FW: [SOLVED] Re: gr-gsm - ImportError: No module named _qtgui_swig
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 18:35:27 +0000

Hi Marcus,

Right, I have resubscribed not using nabble.
I installed it originally using pacman and GNU Radio companion is enabled and has been working more or less. It just throws up messages that certain things are missing, that I then install from binary.
I have no intention of mixing source and binary installs; indeed that is exactly what I am trying to avoid doing. Was just trying to find out if installing 'swig' would do the job or if I need to do something else.

regards,
Jacqueline