Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for volunteers: FOSDEM Videos (even if yo

From: Jan Krämer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for volunteers: FOSDEM Videos (even if you're not going to FOSDEM!)
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 09:34:08 +0100

Sorry guys for the double mail, I hate the GMail webinterface a bit more every day.

Hey everyone,

Sorry for answering so late. Thanks everyone for the help. I think we have enough volunteers for now, at least for on site help. I will come up with a kind of a shift plan, seeing that some of the volunteers also do presentations. I will distribute it in time so you can complain about it :D Nevertheless if there are still people who want to help, we'll find a spot for you.

For the video cutting stuff, thanks EJ. I as well have to check what has to be done there, but I think FOSDEM organizers still need to provide info on that.

Cheers,
Jan

I will be attending the whole session and will be available any time I
am needed to help with checking the video/audio (from last year, I am
still not sure I know what to do in case of failure).

JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency/SENSeOR, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe,
25000 Besancon, France