Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OS X Sierra complete build

From: Gregory Ratcliff
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] OS X Sierra complete build
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 23:01:20 -0500

Just following up to help others in the future.
Over the years, when I try to get gnuradio on a new platform, I’ve always wanted a “just tell me what worked”, so I can start there.

3.7.10 works well with QT blocks on OS X Sierra on MacBook Pro 15 (December, 2016)
Using Python 2.7.10
Using Xcode 8.1 (8B62)
Using Mac port 11-2016 works
Using XQuartz 2.7.11

Michael, your suggestion to remove and reinstall doxygen followed by gnuradio worked perfectly.
Also used the USRP utility on Mac to flash update a n210.  Well done.

Used the status youtube video tutorial to create a wide band fm receiver which worked perfectly:

Greg