[Discuss-gnuradio] polar code example in GRC

From: JX
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] polar code example in GRC
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 10:25:38 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

In GRC, I cann't run the polar code example. I found when I double click the block of polar code  (any block of polar code), it just do nothing and then I can't run GRC.
My GRC works well when I use the other modules. In another computer with the different version of GNU Radio, I have the same problem.
When I run the test file in the build folder of GNU Radio, the qa test programs of polar code work correctly.
I tested under GNU Radio Companion 3.7.10 and the last version from github.

Does anyone have the similar problem when running polar code example in GRC?

Thank you.
Junxiao