[Discuss-gnuradio] Add RFNoC FIFO

From: Vishwesh Rege
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Add RFNoC FIFO
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 17:55:07 -0800

Hi,

I want to add the FIFO block in usrp3_rfnoc/lib/fifo to USRP along with the addsub module in usrp3_rfnoc/lib/hls folder.

I'm running make X310_RFNOC_HLS_HG from usrp3_rfnoc/top/x300 directory and then flashing the generated image in build/.

However, the FIFO isn't included in the image for some reason. Only the following RFNoC blocks are actually flashed:
| | | * DmaFIFO_0
| | | * Radio_0
| | | * Radio_1
| | | * AddSub_0
| | | * FIR_0
| | | * FFT_0
| | | * Window_0
| | | * NullSrcSink_0
| | | * SigGen_0
| | | * MovingAverage_0
| | | * VectorIIR_0
| | | * KeepOneInN_0
| | | * fosphor_0

The Makefile usrp3_rfnoc/top/x300/Makefile.x300.inc already includes FIFO_SRCS in DESIGN_SRCS

Do I need to make any changes to include the FIFO?

Any help is appreciated.