[Discuss-gnuradio] WX-GUI works only first time i run the grc

From: Michele Costantino
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX-GUI works only first time i run the grc
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 12:28:50 +0100

Hi!
I've a strange problem...
Just installed Ubuntu 16.04 and gnuradio flawlessy, everything seems ok excpet a problem in gnuradio-companion.
The wxgui of any grc works only the first time i run the grc, otherwise i get a very very small windows containing nothing.
If i reboot and re-run the grc it works (only first time).
Any idea?

Many thanks

Michele

PS: Please, let me know if i should give some others info, this is my first post in the mailing list.