Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bug in GR runtime related to lock/unlock and tag

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bug in GR runtime related to lock/unlock and tag propagation
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 18:16:53 -0800

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 10:55 AM, Eugene Grayver <address@hidden> wrote:

I came across a nasty bug in the runtime.  It has something to do with the tag pruning code after a flowgraph is reconfigured.  My guess is that some counter is not being reset, even though the output buffer is reset.  It is easy to demonstrate by hooking up a usrp_source to tag_debug.  usrp_source inserts tags but they are not seen by the tag_debug (after the first time).

​It's really helpful that you provide a script that helps us replicate the problem.  Can you report this on our Github issue tracker?​

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services