Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Linking gr-digital in OOT Module (Success on OSX,

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Linking gr-digital in OOT Module (Success on OSX, fails on Linux)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 16:48:39 -0500

Hi Paul - You are correct that adding "DIGITAL" as you write should add
that component in for headers and library linking. Did you clean the
build directory after changing this setting? Sometimes CMake won't redo
the linkage internally, and one just has to "rm -rf" the whole build
directory and start from go. Hope this is useful. - MLD