Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flow control with message ports

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flow control with message ports
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 17:07:28 +0100

I don't know a good solution, but when I had a similar problem, I ended up with:

- the file parser creates an initial message
- the sync block sends a message back to the file parser when it converted the message into stream domain - this message triggers sending the next (actual) message in the parser block

Best,
Bastian