[Discuss-gnuradio] (no module specified) in the block tree

From: Tom Early
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no module specified) in the block tree
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 18:39:31 -0500

I did a clean install of ubuntu 16.10 and then installed gnuradio 3.7.10 from apt. I also installed my own OOT module. My OOT blocks end up in a "(no module specified)" branch.

The tool-tip on this branch says the modules should have a module name in their GRC Block Descriptions or their Block Tree. I have been unsuccessful in figuring out how fix this. Can someone point me in the correct direction?

Thanks!

PS. The blocks in gr-osmosdr also end up in this "(no module specified)" branch.