Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-drm reconfiguration & Channel simulations

From: Benny Alexandar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-drm reconfiguration & Channel simulations
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 04:31:33 +0000

Hi Felix,

I'm happy to hear that gr-drm is being used! I hope you are using the newest version, I did quite some refactoring some time ago.,

I pulled the git stable version from this link,
https://github.com/kit-cel/gr-drm/tree/stable

Which is the latest version of gr-drm ?  I see another git version
https://github.com/fewu/gnuradio_drm

which one to use to get the latest changes ? Please send me the link. Do you have anyworking version of DRM receiver available on git ?

I'm using USRP N210 for transmission. Have you looked at receiver audio tracking to make sure the DRM receiver is compensating the drift in audio sample rates, to prevent overflow/uderrun etc ?

-ben

Cheers
Felix
--