Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee 802.11 and threads for real time

From: sumitstop
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-ieee 802.11 and threads for real time
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 07:17:23 -0700 (MST)

Ok, I went thru the paper briefly, so it seems that GNU Radio takes care of
the threads for all the blocks.

"By default GNU Radio starts one thread for every block in the flow graph."

I need to investigate if I am doing overkill by initiating 50 threads for my
receiver block !

I am making dot11 transceiver in openairinterface framework using UHD and
USRP B210.

Thanks

Sumit