Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building gnuradio with Pybombs on MacOSX

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building gnuradio with Pybombs on MacOSX
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 08:39:57 -0700

Not quite related, but I would love to see PyBOMBS become a stable means
for installation on Mac OS X. For other distros, I've started adding
Docker containers for testing, but Mac OS obviously doesn't let us do that.

Any specific bug report from installing on Mac is thus appreciated --
and then of course, fixes :)

Cheers,
Martin