[Discuss-gnuradio] Using OOT In Gnuradio Error

From: Sean Horton
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using OOT In Gnuradio Error
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 13:42:45 -0700

I have followed the following example, the only difference being:
step 1) I didn't use tutorial as the name,
step 2) I named my block qpsk_demod_cb instead of my_qpsk_demod_cb, which then meant in step 4 I used a different name, key, catetory, import, and make where I replaced tutorial and removed "my_"

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Guided_Tutorial_GNU_Radio_in_C++

When I then run mpsk_stage6 with my demod block, it stops working immediately. When I call the .py directly, I get:

    self.oot_qpsk_demod_cb_0 = oot.qpsk_demod_cb(True)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'qpsk_demod_cb'

Also, if it's helpful, I called the qa_qpsk_demod_cb.py in the python folder, and I get

  File "./qa_qpsk_demod_cb.py", line 24, in <module>
    import oot_swig as tyvak
ImportError: No module named oot_swig

Any help on fixing this would be great, I'd like to test my blocks by visualizing in gnuradio before switching to C++.

--
Sean