Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] E310 with larger micro SD card

From: Dan CaJacob
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] E310 with larger micro SD card
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 15:10:29 +0000

Same here.  Just burn to the larger disk, then expand the partition using parted.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 8:59 AM Jason Matusiak <address@hidden> wrote:
 > While I really don't have a need for this right now I was wondering
if the E310 can use micro SD cards larger than 8 GB.

I am currently using the following with our E310s and am not having any
issues with them:
https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-MicroSDXC-Memory-MB-MD128DA-AM/dp/B01CO48M36/

I haven't tried to get larger than 128GB (I was concerned about the
write speed, so didn't try to find a U3 in 256MB).