[Discuss-gnuradio] Can't use set_output_multiple from python

From: Eugene Grayver
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can't use set_output_multiple from python
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 21:23:29 +0000

Is there any reason why we can't set a blocks output_multiple outside its constructor?  I.e. why is set_output_multiple not swigged in the gateway block to be available from python?  I frequently have scenarios where the output multiple is not known in the constructor but only in the python script that creates the block.  This is usually for 'streaming' blocks that are operating on fixed-length (semi-packetized) data.

Eugene Grayver, Ph.D.
Aerospace Corp., Sr. Eng. Spec.
Tel: 310.336.1274