Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Constant carrier digital transmission

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Constant carrier digital transmission
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 12:29:29 +0200

Hi Frank,

**which** post from March 2009? Would you happen to have a mailing list
archive [1] link (please don't use Nabble).

At any rate, what applied 7 years ago regarding messages will probably
not apply now, anymore.

I think it would be very worthwhile if we didn't discuss this based on
something from 2009; what program/flowgraph/python script are you
specifically looking at?

Best regards,
Marcus

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2009-03/index.html