Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Minimal install of GNU Radio without GUI, etc pos

From: Jason McHuff
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Minimal install of GNU Radio without GUI, etc possible?
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 02:19:56 -0700

I ended up using those (commenting out uhd, wxpython, pygtk, pycairo, pyqt4, pyqwt5, apache-thrift) and "sudo pubombs install gnuradio" results in a successful build.  I left the config_opt line alone after I had some errors.

My issue now is that trying to use PyBOMBS to install gr-osmosdr fails with:

./configure: line 11567: syntax error near unexpected token `FFTW3F,'
./configure: line 11567: `PKG_CHECK_MODULES(FFTW3F, fftw3f >= 3.2.0)'

I have verified that fftw-devel 3.3.3 and related packages and pkgconfig are installed, and rebuilt gnuradio after I uncommented FFTW in the recipe file.  I may try commenting out the offending line in the configure file.