Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error using new PyBombs

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error using new PyBombs
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 16:03:44 +0200

I think this is not the case here, but for those that will come to this
thread in the future:

The very most common way people ended up with an
apt-get/yum/dnf-installed version of UHD that they didn't want to have
is that they installed their linux distro's gnuradio package – these
depend on the distro's UHD package in exactly the version that was used
at the time when the package maintainer built the gnuradio package. You
cannot use a distro's GNU Radio with your own UHD. You must always link
(that means build) a GNU Radio based on the UHD library version you're
using :)

Best regards,
Marcus