Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error using new PyBombs

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error using new PyBombs
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 19:15:50 +0200

make sure it's not somewhere in the folders that these tools pick up; so watch your include paths, $PATH, $LD_LIBRARY_PATH, etc. It's pretty specific to each system, so I must admit that I really don't know what resides where. I'd start by searching for uhd header filenames on your system and making sure they are not in directories that cmake might "accidentally" look into.

On 04.08.2016 18:56, Jason Matusiak wrote:
> For some reason, if you have conflicting UHD versions installed, the
> most common place for compilation to break is the swig'ging of the ATR
> registers. So: Please make sure there's only one UHD that cmake / swig/
> your compiler will find when building!

Thank you for the insight Marcus!!  What should I do to get rid of the old
UHD, just delete the target folder?  I moved my old pybombs directory to
pybombs_old, but I am guessing it can still see the source in there?  I
didn't want to delete the old stuff until I knew I had the new stuff
working and that I didn't forget to copy any custom files over.

~Jason