Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error using new PyBombs

From: Jason Matusiak
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error using new PyBombs
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 12:56:23 -0400

> For some reason, if you have conflicting UHD versions installed, the
> most common place for compilation to break is the swig'ging of the ATR
> registers. So: Please make sure there's only one UHD that cmake / swig/
> your compiler will find when building!

Thank you for the insight Marcus!!  What should I do to get rid of the old
UHD, just delete the target folder?  I moved my old pybombs directory to
pybombs_old, but I am guessing it can still see the source in there?  I
didn't want to delete the old stuff until I knew I had the new stuff
working and that I didn't forget to copy any custom files over.

~Jason