Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installation of GNU Radio/UHD on Windows

From: Geof Nieboer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installation of GNU Radio/UHD on Windows
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 22:22:26 -0400

1- The gqrx label button is a known problem.
2- To examine the path settings, open run_gr.bat in a text editor and it should be pretty apparent what it's doing.  Take a look at the paths it is settings and see if that matches with what you would expect with where you installed it.

And you can confirm you used the "all cpu" version of the installer, correct?

Geof