Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Time Raster- Linux

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Time Raster- Linux
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 16:20:25 +0200

Hi Ellie,

you'd have to recompile GNU Radio to use a different version of QWT – I
don't know how you've installed your current version, so this might be
more or less complicated.

I'll try to build a quick Ubuntu 16.04 container with GNU Radio from the
Ubuntu package sources to see whether things work better there (because
in that case, upgrading from 15.10 to 16.04 is what I'd recommend –
especially since 16.04 is a LTS release)

Best regards,
Marcus