Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Please Test N210 Users

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Please Test N210 Users
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 12:10:52 +0200

Ok, SangHyuk,

we've told you *so many times* now that there are *millions* of ways for a communication link to fail, that it's impossible to tell remotely. Also, I mean, really, what about --rx-gain? Why don't you specify that?

Also, we repeatedly pointed out that benchmark_rx/_tx are both outdated, and not an appropriate way of understanding what goes "wrong" on your channel.

Please stop using these. You should really /analyze/ what goes wrong on your channel, using common digital communication knowledge that you probably have acquired over the last 5 months that you've been working on this project.

As usual, and as already explained, what about sending out a reference signal, and comparing what you receive in spectrum domain with what you've sent. What about interference? are your antennas, gains, bandwidths suitable?

Best regards,

Marcus