Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installation of gr-fosphor via PyBombs

From: Dave
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installation of gr-fosphor via PyBombs
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 01:52:30 -0700

It looks like libfreetype6-dev,  ocl-icd-opencl-dev, and libqt4-opengl-dev are
already installed.  I can't find libghc-glfw-dev in my package manager.

Pybombs says the install of gr-fosphor was successful however I can't find an
executable on my system.  Where would it be located.  It does not seem to be
anywhere in my pybombs prefix directory or anywhere else on the system that I
can find.   I see the gr-fosphor folder in my src directory but I don't see any
executables.

Thanks, Dave