Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about bandwith B210 - USB3

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about bandwith B210 - USB3
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 20:10:53 -0400

On 06/30/2016 06:48 PM, Przemek Lewandowski wrote:
Hello

I need to generate as wide bandwith as possible. Yes I know that this is waste of energy, but beside this simple example I want to put some other channels.

On my USRP B210 I can afford now about 18 MS.
I read on Ettus page that B200 can tx about 40 - 60 MS - depends on USB driver.

So 15 MS is 3 times slower :) Im very beginer with filters at gnu radio so I suppose that default filters can be not so good optimized and propably I will need it to fix it manually.

What do You think ???

All The Best.