Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] S printouts and then either U printouts (and fail

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] S printouts and then either U printouts (and fails/stops transmitting) or seg fault with 4 USRPs
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 08:19:00 +0200

Hi Pavan,

sorry for not answering earlier.

So, my main concern here is the fact you're instantly seeing "S"s; these are Sequence errors, and they usually only happen if the network hardware, or software firewall or something similar, reorder packets coming from the same USRP.

So, how are your four USRPs connected to your host?

Best regards,

Marcus