Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [SOCIS] SCF

From: Christopher Richardson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [SOCIS] SCF
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 16:55:27 +0100

Hi Ben,

That's a good question.  I'm currently working on prototyping code
using Tensor flow in Python.  I'm just working on training a classifier
at the moment, with different modulation schemes.

The plan is to commit the code to https://github.com/gnuradio/gr-inspector
which is also an OOT module.

cheers

Chris