Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Displaying angle measurements with a nice GUI

From: Meny Sidar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Displaying angle measurements with a nice GUI
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 15:45:44 +0300

Thank you all for your comments!
and sorry for late response.

I tried using WX DOA Compass, it seems exactly what i need.
but i can't get it to work.

I'm using "probe signal", "function probe", and the "WX DOA Compass" blocks.
But when i execute the flow graph it's immediately terminate.
Tried it with the simplest flow graph, just probing a signal a plotting on the compass. still doesn't work.
if i'm not mistaken, the "Direction" value of the compass should be the variable in the "function probe"?
what am i doing wrong? :P

Thanks a lot,
Meny

There is the "WX DOA Compass" in gr-baz