Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with GNURadio / GQRX / Funcube Dongle.

From: Sean Sharkey
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with GNURadio / GQRX / Funcube Dongle.
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 19:30:41 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Simon,

Yes, pulse audio is available for Mac OS however my reading of this is that the problem
doesn't lay with GQRX or pulse audio. It is the original gf-fcd code which forms part of GNURadio that is causing the problem, at least from what I understand of it.

From what I can see it all has to do with the way the 'Device String' for FunCube Dongle is handled
in the hidmac.c file which is causing the problem.

Sean.