[Discuss-gnuradio] Pythonic way of how to quit the process if U is displ

From: Pavan Yedavalli
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pythonic way of how to quit the process if U is displayed on output
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 11:37:22 -0700

Hi,

Sometimes my computer acts up and displays Us on the output, meaning that there are underruns. However, this does not happen too often, but is a pain when I am running an automated trial because it freezes the entire program. Is there a way in python to tell whether a U is printed out and then quit it so that I can try again?

I have been trying to think of ways to get the screen output and do some logic based on that, but I'm wondering if there is a quicker/easier way since this is a relatively common problem.

--
Pavan